Sue Ross Legal offer our candidates a discreet and confidential legal recruitment service with the ultimate aim of finding you the ideal new position. We specialise in placing all levels of staff within a law firm including Solicitors / Fee Earners, Practice Managers, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries, Legal Accounts, Law Costs, Legal Administration and more on both a locum or permanent basis
Our clients are based across Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire, ranging from small high street practices to top international firms. Using our local knowledge, we are able to keep you up-to-date with the latest positions that may interest you.
Legal Recruitment Consultant
Accounts & Payroll
Trainee Consultant - Legal Division
Our commitment to you is:
- On initially receiving your CV, we will respond quickly and efficiently to discuss your requirements in more detail
- Wherever possible we will try to arrange an appointment to discuss your future career move in our Sheffield city centre offices
- If this is not possible we will conduct a telephone interview at a time to suit you, as the more we know about your specific requirements the better!
- We will discuss each individual position with you covering issues such as salary level and type of work
- Only with your specific instruction will we forward your CV to our clients
- During the recruitment process we will keep you updated throughout and of course be on hand to arrange interviews and answer any questions you may have at any time
- We are happy to help you and will always take the time to talk to you about anything, discussing your options at all stages and ensuring that you are always kept fully informed.
Sue Ross Legal has been incredibly diligent in terms of finding the right firms for candidates and indeed finding the right candidate for their clients. The ability to create a bespoke plan for candidates so that they feel comfortable from day one, is what I think makes Sue Ross Legal one of the best recruitment firms.
Throughout my experience with Sue Ross Legal, I have had regular support and updates from staff, I have also had regular face to face meetings to discuss any amendments to career trajectory and also help with my CV, ensuring that it\'s fit for purpose.
I am profoundly grateful to Lucy and her team for their tremendous work in finding me the perfect position, I could not have asked for more.
Bash , Sheffield